1. Where can I buy my ticket? – You can purchase your tickets via our website using this link.
2. Can I Purchase Multiple Tickets? – Yes. You can Purchase up to 10 tickets in the one transaction.
3. What time do Gates Open? For General Admission and Non Campers etc, Gates open Friday the 9th at 10am and Saturday the 10th at 9am.
4. What time can we arrive to set up camp? Friday the 9th, gates will be open from 7am to allow you time to set up.
5. Is There a Time to Pay Option? – Yes. There is a 3, 6 and 9 Month payment Option called MILpay. However, once date has surpassed, these options will no longer be available. Of course, there is still the Buy Now option.
6. Is there a Transport Service Available? – Yes. Biloela Taxi Service will be available.
7. Is There Parking Available? – Yes. Should you choose to drive there will be parking available. Signage will be in place to direct you to an available parking spot. We ask you stick to a speed Limit of 5km/hr will for the safety of other Festival attendees and yourself. “Music Is Life Festival” along with “Biloela Showgrounds” by no means condones drink driving and accepts no responsibility or liability should you make the decision to risk Drink Driving. We fully support Police and will inform them should you be suspected of driving under the influence. Our patrons Safety is paramount, and NO exceptions will be tolerated.
8. Will tickets sell out? – Great Question… This being our First Year AND over 2 days so it is hard to determine; however, the Venue can cater for up to 10,000 people so if you don’t want to miss out buy a ticket early.
9. If I lose my ticket can I Get a Replacement? – Yes: You can get your ticket re-issued at a small fee.
Physical Ticket: Just like you, physical tickets cannot be replaced! They need to be treated like cash. You must print your special Barcoded ticket to present upon entry to Festival. Your ticket CANNOT be duplicated and once a ticket is scanned you will be deemed to have already entered the Festival so DO NOT LOSE OR DUPLICATE your ticket.
10. Can Children attend? – Yes, “Music Is Life Festival” is an all ages Event, however, minors MUST be accompanied by an Adult or Guardian to obtain Ticket/s and or entry.
11. When does it finish? – “Biloela Showgrounds” is available to Music Is Life Festival until 1am, however “Music Is Life Festival” reserves the right to finish when and as they see fit depending on attendance still at event.
12. Can I leave the venue and come back in? – NO PASS OUTS.
13. When will maps and playing times be released? – Yes. Maps will be uploaded on our website and Festival Facebook page a week or two prior to the event and upon entry to the event / Venue.
14. If the rains can I get a refund? – NO, the festival will go ahead rain, hail, wind or shine.
15. Will there be an ATM on site? – Yes. If you require an ATM they will be located around the venue for your convenience.
16. Where can I get accommodation for the “Music Is Life Festival”? – You can get numerous Motel / Hotel accommodation in “Biloela”. A quick and easy way to also find accommodation is via sites like Wotif.com
17. Will there be “Music Is Life Festival” merchandise for sale? – We will say yes but that will depend on availability to us.
18. Will the Artists / Bands be selling merchandise? – Yes
19. Can I buy alcoholic drinks? – Yes. You can purchase alcohol. However, normal Liquor licencing Laws will apply and if asked, you will require proof you are 18+ as per Liquor Licencing Laws.
20. Can I bring my own alcohol? – NO BYO ALCOHOL. Anyone caught with BYO will be ejected from the Venue.
21. Can we smoke at the festival? – Yes, but only in the designated smoking areas.
22. Will there be Sunscreen available? – Yes. Sunscreen will be available and is located at the Ambulance Station. However, due to the Festival’s starting time we also advise you bring your own & don’t forget to Slip, Slop, Slap. “Music Is Life Festival” takes no responsibility or liability if you choose to not wear hearing protection.
23. I only want to see one particular artist, if they cancel can I get a refund? The ticket is for the Festival, not the individual artists. In the very unlikely event that any artist cancels, there will be no refunds on tickets except where required by law or in accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Ticketing of Live Entertainment Events in Australia which is available on their website.
24. Are waste facilities provided for caravans/mobile homes? Yes.
There is a sewage dump spot Located at the Information Centre in Biloela located in Callide Street near Woolworths. Patrons need to carry their own blackwater/greywater to the tank. Campers please bring a garbage bag with you. Please be responsible and consider your neighbour by disposing your garbage regularly.
25. AM I ALLOWED TO BRING ALCOHOL INTO THE CAMPING GROUND?
YES! You can now BYO alcohol (within a certain limit) to the camping grounds NOT the Festival Grounds.
Every ADULT ticket holder can bring:
– ONE unopened slab/box/carton to a maximum of 30 cans of beer
– ONE unopened slab/box/carton of pre-mix spirits to a maximum of 24 cans
– 4L of wine
We have a strict NO GLASS policy in place, so make sure whatever you bring is in a can or cask.
Please note: random police checks will be occurring throughout the duration of the event, including the entry process. So please stick to the limits outlined.
26. Generators – 95% of Music is Life Festival campsites are unpowered. You are welcome to BYO power source, but you must be mindful and considerate of all others and not start a generator before 6am or after 10pm.
26. Ticket Name Changes: – The name on each ticket must match the individual ticket holder. You are able to change / update ticket names by clicking the link at the bottom of the email your original tickets were attached to …. it reads ‘to view / change your tickets click here’. This will take you to your order confirmation page where you can change the names and click save.
You will also be able to reprint the tickets from this page: please note they will not be emailed again automatically.
26. Pets: – Unfortunately, domesticated animals are not permitted on the festival site or in the campgrounds except for certified companion dogs.
(Please Note: If your question was not answered here, please feel free to email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will endeavour to answer you ASAP)