In order to provide the functions, applications, services and any of the constituent components of the functions, applications and services comprising Music Is Life Festival (“hereafter referred to as Music Is Life Festival”) it is necessary for us to collect and use personal information. This policy sets out how we collect, use and manage personal information as well as the rights you have in relation to the personal information that we hold about you.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We source your personal information primarily through the “My Account” account registration process and other direct and indirection communications between you and us. When you apply for an account at Music Is Life Festival, you are requested to supply personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address, age, and other personal information.
If you choose to subscribe Music Is Life Festival “My Account” at Music Is Life Festival, we may collect financial information about you, including your credit card number.
We endeavor to collect personal information about an individual only from that individual.
Disclosure of personal information to us is optional. However, if you choose not to disclose personal information requested by us, we may be unable to provide you with services or products that you request from us.
- SENSITIVE INFORMATION
“Sensitive Information” means information or an opinion about your: –
- racial or ethnic origin.
- political opinions.
- membership of a political association.
- religious beliefs or affiliations.
- philosophical beliefs.
- membership of a professional or trade association.
- membership of a trade union.
- sexual preferences or practices.
- criminal record.
- health information; and
- genetic information.
- We request that you provide us with Sensitive Information through the account registration process.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information for the primary purpose of providing the products and services available at Music Is Life Festival. For this purpose, we may use your personal information to:-
create and personalize your “My Gigs” account at Music Is Life Festival;
- contact you in relation to your use of Music Is Life Festival;
- contact you to advise you of matters relevant to the services provided at Music Is Life Festival;
- track your activity on Music Is Life Festival
- compile, analyze and report statistics in relation to your use of Music Is Life Festival.
- You acknowledge and agree that the personal information you provide to us is non-confidential. You agree that we will be entitled to use your personal information for any purpose.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is not usual for us to disclose your personal information to other organizations or third parties unless you choose to subscribe to Music Is Life Festival.
- We may however disclose your personal information to the following third parties: –
- entities or persons engaged by us to perform various functions such as marketing, research, and processing payments.
- entities or persons authorized by you to receive your personal information as required or permitted by law.
- You agree that we may disclose the personal information you provide to us to any third party for any reason.
- DATA QUALITY
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete, and up to date.
You agree that any personal information you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
You may update some of the personal information that we hold about you at any time by accessing the account management page.
- DATA SECURITY
We take reasonable steps to secure the personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure by various means including by: –
- taking reasonable steps to physically secure the premises where personal information is stored.
- providing password access to all Music Is Life Festival accounts.
- we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information if it is no longer required by us.
- MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to request additional general information in relation to:-
- the personal information we hold about you.
- the purposes for which we use personal information.
- how we collect personal information.
- to whom we disclose personal information.
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access and correct personal information we hold about you (subject to certain exceptions contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
You may correct, up-date or modify some of the personal information we hold about you by at any time through the account management page Music Is Life Festival
If you are able to establish that personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete and/or up-to-date, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information to ensure that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
If you wish to request us to provide access to personal information that we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess your request in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
If you make a request to access personal information that we hold about you, we may charge a fee to meet the cost of your request.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries or complaints about this policy or the personal information that we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.